Holly B. Haines is a skilled New Hampshire birth injury attorney who has been with the firm since 2003. Prior to joining Abramson, Brown & Dugan, she served as a judicial law clerk at the New Hampshire Supreme Court and the New Hampshire Superior Court for three years. She uses this judicial knowledge to help her clients navigate the legal process after a serious injury has altered their lives. In her 15 years with the firm, Holly has helped numerous victims of medical malpractice and has honed her practice to bringing claims against New Hampshire’s many for-profit methadone clinics that take advantage of victims of the opioid crisis.
A native of New Hampshire, Holly earned her law degree from the University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly known as the Franklin Pierce Law Center). After completing law school, she served as a clerk to the justices of the New Hampshire Superior Court for two years, followed by a one-year clerkship with the Honorable Joseph Nadeau at the New Hampshire Supreme Court. She also served on the Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice and the New Hampshire Association for Justice and served as President (2010-2012) on the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association. An active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association, Holly served on the editorial board of the New Hampshire Bar News, the New Hampshire Bar Journal, and the Gender Equality Committee. Currently, she is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and the New Hampshire Bar Foundation, where she chairs the “Fostering Legal Independence” initiative for the state’s foster care system.
Over the course of her extensive legal career, Holly has received many awards and much recognition for her work in the local legal community:
- “Best Lawyer” in Plaintiffs’ Medical Malpractice Law by U.S. News & World Report, every year since 2016
- Lawyer of the Year Award in Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury by U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- Selected for inclusion in the New England Super Lawyers® Rising Stars? edition for Plaintiffs’ Medical Malpractice Law, every year from 2008-2014
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Robert E. Kirby Award by the New Hampshire Bar Foundation, 2011
- President’s Award by the New Hampshire Association for Justice, 2017
Contact our firm at (603) 323-4622 to find out how we can help you with your medical malpractice or birth injury case. We offer free initial case evaluations.