Mark A. Abramson is an experienced New Hampshire birth injury attorney and a founder of Abramson, Brown & Dugan. He has devoted the past 40+ years to helping victims of medical malpractice and catastrophic injury rebuild their lives. At the firm, he regularly handles highly complex cases, including those involving birth injuries and wrongful death. At every stage of the process, he strive to serve as the strong advocate his clients need.
Over the course of his four decades of legal practice, Mark has successfully litigated personal injury and medical malpractice cases in every court in the state of New Hampshire. He has been recognized by numerous prestigious organizations and national publications.
Mark’s awards and recognition include:
- Inclusion in the New England Super Lawyers® list every year since its inception
- Recognition in Best Lawyers in America® every year since 1995 for personal injury and medical malpractice
- Selection by Best Lawyers in America® as New Hampshire’s Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year on multiple occasions
- Selection as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in New England—the only plaintiffs’ medical malpractice attorney in the state to receive this honor
- Inclusion in the list of Top 500 Lawyers in America
- An AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the leading attorney rating organization in the U.S., which he has maintained for decades
- Long-time membership in the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious, invitation-only trial lawyers organization
Mark has also published numerous articles on medical malpractice for both New Hampshire residents and fellow attorneys. He, along with the firm, uses an in-depth understanding of the law and decades of trial experience to skillfully represent his clients.
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our New Hampshire birth injury lawyers, contact Abramson, Brown & Dugan at (603) 323-4622 today.